Monday, October 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by awesome Kristi at The Story Siren which allows bloggers to share what books they bought/received each week.

This week I only got two books, but man oh man they are ones that I am beyond excited about. 
So tada!


Purchased:
The Death Cure by James Dashner

Received:
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

I have been waiting so long for both of these to become available. I think I like The Maze Runner series more than The Hunger Games series so I am flying through The Death Cure right now. I also did a pathetic girl squeal and dance when I saw copies of Shatter Me at work. I've been interested in this since everyone came home with it from BEA. So much good reading!

1 comment:

  1. Shatter Me was excellent. Old follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love and see what I got this week.

    ReplyDelete