Thursday, July 14, 2011

Theme Song Thursday!

Number Three!

Eona by Alison Goodman

Albannach-Ancestors

This is the best quality video I could find of this song so sorry guys. I found this band through my local renaissance faire (yes, I am a nerd). They're are a really good Scottish band and this song is amazing. It may not fit the Asian theme of the story but the lyrics alone reign true. The book Eona so far (I am only about halfway through) is all about embracing your history and accepted who you are, where you came from, and where you are going. Eona is coming to terms with her ancestors and what they mean to her and is literally battling with her history's demons. The lyrics to "Ancestors" discusses accepting where you come from and feels very powerful. It fits Eona pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment