Thursday, July 7, 2011

Theme Song Thursday!

Part dos!
Sorry I missed last week guys, I was in the middle of the wilderness with no internet...
But I'm back!
I flew back home yesterday and on the plane I started The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan and this is the song I picked to go with it:

Ludo-Save Our City


This is the second song of a great concept album by the band called Ludo. If you haven't heard of them, definitely check them out. This whole album is full of awesome. This song in particular seemed to fit in well with what I have read of this book. So far I know there is a village that is surrounded by a fence to keep out the "Unconsecrated" which are essentially zombies. The villagers look to the Sisterhood to keep them safe and provide order. Save Our City seemed fitting considering it's about the zombie apocalypse and the zombies are marching into the city. And how can you go wrong when there is a chorus of zombies singing?

No comments:

Post a Comment