Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm Alive! ...and I'm back!

Guess whose back...back again...
Hey everyone! Just wanted to make a quick update post. I have now officially missed an entire week of posts.
I have been a vampire or an owl or a bat or a cricket or a hippopotamus (really? those are nocturnal?). Moral of the story is I have been sleeping all day long for the past 2-3 weeks because I have temporarily been working from about 10pm to 6am. Talk about weird work hours. I have been trying to keep up with reading at least. But I wake up around 7pm and have some breakfast and then realize instead of reading the book in front of me, I've just been staring at my cocoa krispies for about ten minutes.

So now that I am working my way back to having a normal sleep schedule, I am reading like crazy and catching up on posts. So look forward to awesome reviews and updates! Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment