Thursday, June 23, 2011

Theme Song Thursday!

First edition!
Quick summary: Whenever I am reading a book I hear songs (or voices, I may just be crazy). But there are always songs that pop into my head that relate to the story or theme of whatever I may be reading. So I am going to stay my own meme and if it sticks, it sticks. If it doesn't...oh well I think it sounds cool so I am going to keep doing it. So every Thursday I will post whatever I may be reading at the point and the song that I think fits it.

This Thursday I literally finished one book and started another immediately so I will do both I guess.

Everfound/The Skinjacker Trilogy by Neal Shusterman

Juliette & The Licks-Purgatory Blues


Eon by Alison Goodman

I'll Make A Man Out Of You from Mulan


I am only two chapters into this book so I don't know much about this other than a girl posing as a boy and training to be a dragoneye. This was just playing in the back of my mind the whole time I was reading. Who else is rocking out to this song right now? I know I'm singing along...

No comments:

Post a Comment